Shared Data Clusters: Scaleable, Manageable, and Highly Available Systems (VERITAS Series)
||Author: Dilip M. Ranade|
List Price: $50.00
Our Price: Click to see the latest and low price
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (19 July, 2002)
Sales Rank: 274,822
Average Customer Rating: 4 out of 5
Customer ReviewsRating: 3 out of 5
Book for the beginners
I felt this book was more like a beginners guide to Cluster Concepts and Veritas products. You would be disappointed like me if you are in quest for any greater knowledge on configuration of Veritas / Oracle Clusters or any tech details.
It would served better if this book was titled CLUSTER IN SEARCH OF STOARGE. I guess author would agree with me on this.
Rating: 5 out of 5
THE Clusters Book
If you've got to figure out how to get clusters to work together to run your SAN more cheaply and with plenty of high availability like I do, this book is for you.
· CramSession's Sun Certified Data Management Engineer (emphasis on VERITAS Volume Manager) : Certification Study Guide
· Implementing Backup and Recovery: The Readiness Guide for the Enterprise
· Blueprints for High Availability
· Storage Area Networking Essentials: A Complete Guide to Understanding & Implementing SANs
· UNIX Filesystems: Evolution, Design, and Implementation