Microsoft Windows XP Professional: Exam 70 270 (With CD-ROM)
||Author: Microsoft Corporation|
List Price: $59.99
Our Price: Click to see the latest and low price
Publisher: Microsoft Press (15 January, 2001)
Sales Rank: 3,321
Average Customer Rating: 2.42 out of 5
Customer ReviewsRating: 1 out of 5
The most stupid "study guide" that I've ever seen.
This book is far away for being a complete study guide for 70-270 exam preparation. Many questions, that you'll see on the actual exam, do not covered in this book at all. If you are familiar with Win XP, you'll find this book totally useless. If you're newbie to WinXP, you'll see the lack of explanations in many important topics. I'm totally disappointed with Microsoft Press. If you want to pass the exam, choose Sybex.
Rating: 3 out of 5
Could Be Better
The only reason I gave this book 3 stars is because, as nearly as I can tell, everything that I ran into on the test was mentioned in this book. I think IE configuration, troubleshooting portable computer configuration, and Windows XP Stop errors were extremely lacking. As is becoming more and more typical, this book had to many pages, and not enough of the right information.
As a side note, I did pass the exam on the first try, but I credit that more to real world experience than to this book.
Rating: 1 out of 5
This book is highly insufficient for passing MCSE.
There are no practice tests....book written just to give u a brief overview. Hardly deals with the scenario based questions that the original exam has....
Don't waste your bucks on this one...
· MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-284): Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
· MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-298): Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Ser
· MCSE Microsoft Windows XP Professional Readiness Review: Exam 70 270 (With CD-ROM)
· MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-297): Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
· MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements, Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294