||Author: Elizabeth Vitt, Michael Luckevich, Stacia Misner|
List Price: $39.99
Our Price: Click to see the latest and low price
Publisher: Microsoft Press (17 April, 2002)
Sales Rank: 27,152
Average Customer Rating: 5 out of 5
Customer ReviewsRating: 5 out of 5
Concise, Practical and Inspiring Advice
Techies will enjoy learning from real world examples of business intelligence technologies. Business leaders will appreciate how complex technical and business topics are tackled from various perspectives - what is BI, how BI will help your organization, and the most helpful chapter, how to actually identify, start and implement a BI solution.
Only wish the authors had spent a little more time identifying pitfalls, but that is why you hire experts to help you out.
· e-Business Intelligence: Turning Information into Knowledge into Profit
· Business Intelligence for the Enterprise
· Unlocking Knowledge Assets
· Seven Methods for Transforming Corporate Data Into Business Intelligence
· Business Intelligence Roadmap: The Complete Project Lifecycle for Decision-Support Applications