Data Center Fundamentals
||Author: Mauricio Arregoces, Maurizio Portolani|
List Price: $55.00
Our Price: Click to see the latest and low price
Publisher: Cisco Press (10 December, 2003)
Sales Rank: 29,265
Average Customer Rating: 4 out of 5
Customer ReviewsRating: 4 out of 5
A lot of Technical Material
This book covers a lot of technical material; it is so broad, very relevant to anyone working with TCP/IP.
I have not read the book in detail, but just by scanning through the book, I have the feeling that this is a book every network professional should have as a reference ... it touches so many issues I met during my process to become CCDP/CCNP.
I believe this is one book a professional will want to look at again and again. At USD 55.00, it is all worth it!!
· Wireless Local-Area Network Fundamentals
· Enterprise Data Center Design and Methodology
· Advanced BGP Design and Implementation
· MPLS and VPN Architectures, Vol. 2
· Consolidation in the Data Center: Simplifying IT Environments to Reduce Total Cost of Ownership